arrange a visit to the herd
We love meeting people from our community and the surrounding areas
We are here for whoever needs us and for whatever love, support and healing we can provide.
Families and Individuals
- We allow 60 minutes for a session with the herd. On your first visit, Dan will tell you a little more about the herd and chat to you about what we do.
- Please feel free to tell us as much or as little about yourself and who you are visiting with as you like
- Each time you visit, you’ll get to know more about the horses and we’ll get to know more about how comfortable you are with them and how you want to spend your time with them
- If you would like to visit as a family or individual, please fill out the form below and we’ll message you back with contact details to arrange your visit.
- We ask for a £30 donation for each visit of up to 4 people. You can pay it forward for a family in need or, if you are unable to donate at this time, that’s okay too.
schools, ALP's, charities, public sector groups
If you would like to arrange a visit on behalf of a Learning Provider, Youth Reform, Alternative Education Provision, Community Group, Youth Group, Community Project, Charity or any other group please send us a message through our Contact Page so we can let you know what we can offer.