what we do
For our community
- We are here to provide an opportunity for people in our local community to enjoy time together with equines.
- We welcome families, young people, adults, animal lovers, nature lovers and all who want to visit us
- Spending time with the herd helps you to rediscover being in nature with friends and family while finding out all about our community herd
- We have volunteering opportunities, pony walks, family days, school holiday clubs and lots more through out the year
For our young people
- We provide a welcoming space for children and young adults with emotional, behavioural, mental health and learning difficulties.
- We welcome those with autism, ADHD, ASD, PDA, ADD and neuro-diversity
- We work to develop trusting relationships, build confidence & resilience and deliver a place where everyone can be themselves.
- We have volunteering opportunites, school visits, ALP sessions and much more
For those who need us
- Equine assisted healing provides opportunities to rediscover the bond between horse and human, learning how engaging with equines can support emotional and psychological growth
- Our herd are drawn to our visitors at different times, for different reasons and often with profound effects.
Equine Welfare & Rehabilitation
- Our aim is to rehabilitate equines suffering abuse or neglect, those deemed unsafe, suffering from trauma or those referred by owners, keepers and rescue centres.
- We educate and train equines without force or fear in order to build harmonious relationships with the community herd.
- We raise awareness of equine welfare, understanding how to work with them and care for them. Through freedom of choice we are working towards a non forceful future for horses.